Fun in Key West Key West Food Tour
What’s Cool About It?
- Listen to the history and origin of Key West history and their influence on our culture
- Generous tastings of local, iconic dishes
- Learn unique fun facts and the history of Key West from knowledgeable local guides
- Walk off the beaten path of Duval Street and into historic neighborhoods and hidden gems
- This three-hour tour is moderately paced, and covers a little over a mile of walking distance. Suitable for most fitness levels.
- 4+ food tastings
- With advance notice, most dietary restrictions can be accommodated with tasty substitutions
What to Bring?
- Key West is a very hot and humid island. Please protect yourself in the sun with a hat and sunscreen
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine. Ponchos are provided if necessary.
- Gratuity for your guide
- Bring a camera and make some memories!
OurKeyWest has been on the Island since 1974. Our Portfolio of Premium Guest Activities presents the highest quality experiences in Key West. The best activities have limited availability, so make sure to book your fun well in advance. You can book with confidence knowing OurKeyWest is local and available to assist you every day from 8am-8pm, or by visiting our Welcome Lounge in Old Town Key West.
Planning a Trip to Key West?
Let us know when you are coming to Key West and we will present the best options available.
The staff at Our Key West is exceptional and know the meaning of excellent customer service.
These Folks are Super Cool!
Their shop is dope.
Local since 1974, we facilitate authentic and compelling guest experiences emphasizing the natural world, art, music, food, history, and local characters. We provide premium concierge services, and serve as market-maker for a select pre-screened portfolio of the island’s best guest activity providers. We have a commitment to quality and manage a full-service local concierge call center providing personal guest support from 8am to 8pm every day.Learn More