Fun in Key West Snorkeling
What’s Cool About It?
- Discover the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, the only living coral barrier reef in the U.S.
- Shallow, warm, clear water teaming with tropical wildlife
- Safe and fun for everyone
Private trips can include:
- Exploring secluded island beaches & sandbars
- Fun activities like dolphin watching, paddle boarding, & fun fishing
Budget friendly snorkel trips can also include:
- Dolphin watching
- Eco-tour with kayaking around secluded mangrove islands
- Visiting the Water Playground for an afternoon of adrenaline: action tower, jet skis, banana boat ride & water trampoline
- Combine snorkeling with a tour of the Dry Tortugas National Park
What to Bring?
- Bathing Suit & Towel
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Waterproof Camera
- Gratuities Customary
- Refillable Water Bottle
Book Today- Starting at $49.95
OurKeyWest has been on the Island since 1974. Our Portfolio of Premium Guest Activities presents the highest quality experiences in Key West. The best activities have limited availability, so make sure to book your fun well in advance. You can book with confidence knowing OurKeyWest is local and available to assist you every day from 8am-8pm, or by visiting our Welcome Lounge in Old Town Key West.
Planning a Trip to Key West?
Let us know when you are coming to Key West and we will present the best options available.
The staff at Our Key West is exceptional and know the meaning of excellent customer service.
These Folks are Super Cool!
Their shop is dope.
Local since 1974, we facilitate authentic and compelling guest experiences emphasizing the natural world, art, music, food, history, and local characters. We provide premium concierge services, and serve as market-maker for a select pre-screened portfolio of the island’s best guest activity providers. We have a commitment to quality and manage a full-service local concierge call center providing personal guest support from 8am to 8pm every day.Learn More