Fun in Key West Island Jet Ski Tour
What’s Cool About It?
- Adrenaline fun
- 27 mile guided tour
- Circumnavigate Key West: Atlantic Ocean & Gulf of Mexico
- Learn about the history of Key West during stops along the way, including the Southernmost Point, historic Key West Bight, and Sunset Key.
- Relax or play in the water while we stop at a deserted sandbar.
- Original Jet Ski Tour for the last 25 years
- Professional Personal Watercraft Instruction and Training
- Use of State-of-the-Art Yamaha WaveRunners
- 90 minute Guided Tour Stopping at Several Key West Highlights
- Small Group (11 or less)
What to Bring?
- Bathing Suit, Towel & Sunscreen (reef safe)
- Waterproof Camera
- Valid Photo I.D. (drivers)
Book Today- Starting at $130 per ski
OurKeyWest has been on the Island since 1974. Our Portfolio of Premium Guest Activities presents the highest quality experiences in Key West. The best activities have limited availability, so make sure to book your fun well in advance. You can book with confidence knowing OurKeyWest is local and available to assist you every day from 8am-8pm, or by visiting our Welcome Lounge in Old Town Key West.
Planning a Trip to Key West?
Let us know when you are coming to Key West and we will present the best options available.
The staff at Our Key West is exceptional and know the meaning of excellent customer service.
These Folks are Super Cool!
Their shop is dope.
Local since 1974, we facilitate authentic and compelling guest experiences emphasizing the natural world, art, music, food, history, and local characters. We provide premium concierge services, and serve as market-maker for a select pre-screened portfolio of the island’s best guest activity providers. We have a commitment to quality and manage a full-service local concierge call center providing personal guest support from 8am to 8pm every day.Learn More