Fun in Key West Island Jet Ski Tour
What’s Cool About It?
- Adrenaline fun
- 26 mile guided tour
- Circumnavigate Key West: Atlantic Ocean & Gulf of Mexico
- Learn about the history of Key West during stops along the way, including the Southernmost Point, historic Key West Harbor, and Sunset Key.
- Relax or play in the water while we stop at a deserted sandbar.
- The Original Jet Ski Tour for the last 25 years+
- Professional Personal Watercraft Instruction and Training
- Use of State-of-the-Art Yamaha Wave Runners
- 90 minute Guided Tour Stopping at Several Key West Highlights
- Small Group (11 or less)
- Complimentary shuttle service in Key West
What to Bring?
- Bathing Suit, Towel & Sunscreen (reef safe), sunglasses
- Waterproof Camera
- All drivers must have a government-issued photo ID to check in
- Drivers born in 1988 or later must present a boater’s license or take Florida’s Boater’s Safety Course (quick online course)
- Ages 14–15 can drive with an adult on the back
- Ages 16–17 can drive alone, but must have an adult present to sign their waivers & take a Boater’s Safety test
Book Today- Starting at $129 per ski
OurKeyWest has been on the Island since 1974. Our Portfolio of Premium Guest Activities presents the highest quality experiences in Key West. The best activities have limited availability, so make sure to book your fun well in advance. You can book with confidence knowing OurKeyWest is local and available to assist you every day from 8am-8pm, or by visiting our Welcome Lounge in Old Town Key West.
LET'S BOOK IT
Guided jet ski tours take you from the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico and back to the Atlantic.
Begin your tour on the pristine, uncrowded south end of Key West. Your expert guide provides safety instructions on your Yamaha personal watercraft (PWC), providing you with the confidence to get the most out of your guided tour.
Only go with the best, which is why we ride on a Yamaha. Your new Yamaha PWC provides an unbelievably comfortable ride, even at 45 mph, while providing top-of-the-market handling and maneuverability.
Get ready for the ride of your life as we set off for an exhilarating ride around the island. Your 26-mile guided tour completely circles the island of Key West, a task that’s impossible for most watercraft.
During your jet ski tour, you take in breathtaking views of Key West’s backcountry, see the famous Mallory Square from the water, and watch for marine life like sea turtles and dolphins frolicking in the Caribbean waters.
Learn about the history of Key West during stops along the way, including the Southernmost Point, historic Key West Bight, and Sunset Key. Relax or play in the water while we stop at a deserted sandbar. Bring your waterproof camera for great photos!
Planning a Trip to Key West?
Let us know when you are coming to Key West and we will present the best options available.
The staff at Our Key West is exceptional and know the meaning of excellent customer service.
These Folks are Super Cool!
Their shop is dope.
We had such a great time on the Havana Day Trip! This is a must do on everyone's bucket list.
Local since 1974, we facilitate authentic and compelling guest experiences emphasizing the natural world, art, music, food, history, and local characters. We provide premium concierge services, and serve as market-maker for a select pre-screened portfolio of the island’s best guest activity providers. We have a commitment to quality and manage a full-service local concierge call center providing personal guest support from 8am to 8pm every day.Learn More