Fun in Key West Ghost Hunt & Robert the Doll Experience
What’s Cool About It?
- Actively engage the spirits while exploring the fort’s dark tales, history, and legends.
- Named one of the best ghost tours in the country.
- Your ghost tour ticket directly benefits Key West’s oldest non-profit organization – The Key West Art & Historical Society.
- Your experience includes a 30-minute guided hunt through the most active rooms of the dimly lit fort and a 25-minute seated lockdown with Robert the Doll.
- Ghost-hunting equipment is included. You’ll get your own EMF meter and spirit dowsing rod, and the group will use trigger objects, spirit boxes, and thermal imagers.
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothing (night chills)
- Walking shoes
OurKeyWest has been on the Island since 1974. Our Portfolio of Premium Guest Activities presents the highest quality experiences in Key West. The best activities have limited availability, so make sure to book your fun well in advance. You can book with confidence knowing OurKeyWest is local and available to assist you every day from 8am-8pm, or by visiting our Welcome Lounge in Old Town Key West.
Planning a Trip to Key West?
Let us know when you are coming to Key West and we will present the best options available.
The staff at Our Key West is exceptional and know the meaning of excellent customer service.
These Folks are Super Cool!
Their shop is dope.
Local since 1974, we facilitate authentic and compelling guest experiences emphasizing the natural world, art, music, food, history, and local characters. We provide premium concierge services, and serve as market-maker for a select pre-screened portfolio of the island’s best guest activity providers. We have a commitment to quality and manage a full-service local concierge call center providing personal guest support from 8am to 8pm every day.Learn More